Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dissidia First impressions

Ever since I got a PSP I've been looking forward to one game, Dissidia: Final Fantasy. And now that I have a copy I thought I would share A bit of my Impressions of the game so far.

Now I've only played a couple of hours and these are nowhere near final thoughts.

Graphics: This game is stunning to look at. The fighters, weather based on the original sprites or artwork, are true to the Characters and they all fit into the world nicely. Also the Sprites used for the in game manual pay great tribute to the games that preceded this.

Gameplay: It's a 3d fighter, the combat can be hard to learn but once you do it's very fun!

And that's all i can really comment on at this point. Hopefully i will update more with my thoughts and experiences!

No comments: