Monday, August 18, 2008

A New Beginning

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy IX, SBCG4AP ep. 1
Currently Listening: Bound Together

I sit here on a Monday afternoon waiting for Rehearsal and I'm thinking about when I used to blog. If you could call posting lyrics everyday blogging. Anyways I Decided I'd Give it a shot again.

Why don't I post some goals i have for this blog:

1. this should be a chronicle of stuff i want to remember.
2. I want to have my views on stuff out there, and apart from the podcast I'll be posting reviews of my own Here too
3. lists usually have more than 3 points on them
4. I will also be using this to tell you about a project me and a few other's are workign on called.
LEVEL UP!

But that's all I can tell you about right now. But more Content To Come

~Andy

No comments: